Member2Member℠ is a secure, simple and
free way to instantly send money to MSUFCU members
through the MSUFCU Mobile app or ComputerLine.
If You've Been Sent Money
- Sign in to the MSUFCU Mobile app or ComputerLine,
select MoveMoney,℠ and navigate to Member2Member.℠
- Sign up using the same email address or phone number
where you received the notification.
- Once you're enrolled, you are ready to accept the transfer
by clicking "Received" within the Member2Member℠ screen.
If You're Sending Money
- Enter the members' mobile phone number or email address to add them to your contact list.
- Follow the steps within Member2Member℠ to complete your transfer.
- Funds will be transferred instantly to your recipient.
- Free transfers between MSUFCU members.
- Daily transfer limit of $1,500 (maximum transfer limit of $25,000 in a 30-day period).
- Funds expire after seven (7) days if they are not accepted.
- Funds will be immediately returned to the sender if the recipient declines the transfer.
- Funds transferred from savings are subject to Regulation D and transfers will be limited to six (6) per month.
Already an MSUFCU member?
To get started, sign in to the MSUFCU Mobile app or ComputerLine, select MoveMoney,℠ and navigate to Member2Member.℠
Not an MSUFCU member?
See the hundreds of ways you can qualify to join
Let's get started! Apply online
517-333-2424 or 800-678-4968,
or visit one of our branches to become a member.